Monday, March 15, 2010

Sports in Denmark


In our group we are very physically active in our spare time. Two of us, Camille and Lotte, play handball, and one of us, Kristoffer, plays badminton. We enjoy working out, and several times a week we all do fitness.
Lotte and Camille: "We play handball three times a week, about 6 hours' practice each week and one match every weekend. Every Monday and Tuesday our coach picks us up after school and drives us directly to practice.
"Handball is an important part of our life. We are very serious about our handball and play in the second best league in the country. The local newspaper covers our matches."
Handball is a break from the daily pressures of school; it is a fun way to relax and a good way to put your mind on other things."
Kristoffer: "I play badminton twice a week, Thursday and Friday. I mainly play badminton because it is an individual sport, unless of course you play the double. I enjoy the sense of community at my club as well. I’m not as serious about my sport as Camille and Lotte, but I have won a few titles throughout the years I have played badminton.

No comments:

Post a Comment